$25 USB Flash Drive 256 GB Crystal Necklace Flower Pen Drives 256GB Electronics Computers Accessories Data Storage USB,256,GB,Drive,Flower,256GB,Necklace,Drives,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Data Storage,/bejewel2676589.html,Flash,$25,laltinkhabar.com,Crystal,Pen USB,256,GB,Drive,Flower,256GB,Necklace,Drives,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Data Storage,/bejewel2676589.html,Flash,$25,laltinkhabar.com,Crystal,Pen USB Low price Flash Drive 256 GB Crystal 256GB Necklace Flower Pen Drives $25 USB Flash Drive 256 GB Crystal Necklace Flower Pen Drives 256GB Electronics Computers Accessories Data Storage USB Low price Flash Drive 256 GB Crystal 256GB Necklace Flower Pen Drives
1. Storage capacity: 256GB.
2. Interface: USB 2.0.
3. Environment Temperature: -40°C - +70°C.
4. Storage Temperature: -50°C - +80°C.
5. USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
6. Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years of durable data storage.
7. Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times.
8. Easy to read and read in high speed ,no need drive/power supply only plug in.
9. Solid State Storage, Shock proof and electromagnetic proof.
10. Hardware Requirement: PC with USB connection,Notebook,MAC.
11. Operating System: Win98/ME/2000/XP/ Vista/win7 /win8, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4 or above USB connection,support Hot plug amp; Play.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why I bought 256GB USB, but the computer show it is about 240GB?
Because: Flash memory producers are using decimal arithmetic:1KB=1000Bit, 1MB=1000KB, 1G=1000MB Calculated,
the operating system using binary arithmetic:1KB=1024Bit, 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB
That is why there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory product.
And different factories will produce different capacity USB flash drives.
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.1GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 115GB-121GB
256GB = approximately 240GB-252GB
Tips for Usage :
1. When you use your USB flash drive, it is better to copy your files to the computer than operate your files in USB flash drive directly.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.